We use a Number of plugins to bring players the best Gaming experience we can provide.
- 1 Plugins (40)
- 1.1 ServerRestart
- 1.2 CoreProtect
- 1.3 dynmap
- 1.4 WorldEdit
- 1.5 Questioner
- 1.6 PlaceholderAPI
- 1.7 sTablist
- 1.8 ClearLag
- 1.9 Quests
- 1.10 Videos
- 1.11 WorldBorder
- 1.12 Votifier
- 1.13 WorldGuard
- 1.14 ProtocolLib
- 1.15 MCCore
- 1.16 VotingPlugin
- 1.17 ImageOnMap
- 1.18 PermissionsEx
- 1.19 ServerConnect
- 1.20 mcMMO
- 1.21 Vault
- 1.22 MassiveCore
- 1.23 Essentials
- 1.24 SkillAPI
- 1.25 Citizens
- 1.26 MythicMobs
- 1.27 EssentialsProtect
- 1.28 CrazyAuctions
- 1.29 EssentialsChat
- 1.30 StaffList
- 1.31 MassiveBooks
- 1.32 EssentialsSpawn
- 1.33 EnjinMinecraftPlugin
- 1.34 PluginLibrary
- 1.35 Towny
- 1.36 MMOItems
- 1.37 Sentinel
- 1.38 TownyChat
- 1.39 TownyNameUpdater
- 1.40 ShopChest
- 1.41 Dynmap-Towny
- 1.42 CombatTagPlus
Quests is the easy-to-use, open-source server plugin for immersing visitors in challenges of your design. Players can take on multiple quests simultaneously, completing them for stellar rewards and unlockables. From placing blocks on mountain tops to slaying a hundred Zombies on Halloween, the combinations are only limited by your imagination!
This plugin offers the following main features:
- In-game editor! Nearly everything can be set up via chat. Players may accept your quests via GUI, if configured.
- Helpful NPCs! Quests can be given by NPCs using Citizens 2! Players can also talk to, deliver items to, or kill, NPCs if you so desire. You can also run Denizen scripts during quests!
- Get creative! Objectives range from item delivery and enchanting, to mob/player killing and reaching locations on a timer. download a module for plugins like MythicMobs, or use one of the three different Quests APIs to code your own!
- Delicious rewards! Give items, experience, permissions, and/or perks from other plugins! Leaderboards are available should you decide to hand out Quest Points.
- Unique events! Cause lightning strikes, potion effects, mob swarms, hunger, teleportation and more!
- Attention grabbing! By default, NPCs show a particle effect above their heads when quests become available. Players can view those quests via inventory GUI, if configured.
- Language support! You can edit nearly every written portion of Quests, down to the menu formatting. Anyone can contribute a translation via our Crowdin page!
Not so fast! You'll want some of these
- (Required) Vault as a necessary library
- (Optional) An economy plugin like Fé
- (Optional) Citizens 2 version 2.0.10 or higher for NPCs
- (Optional) Denizen can run scripts during quests
- (Optional) Heroes give experience or require class
- (Optional) mcMMO reward or require skill levels
- (Optional) PhatLoots for loot chest rewards
- (Optional) WorldGuard to limit quests to certain regions
- (Optional) PlaceholderAPI via language files
- (Optional) MythicMobs through a custom module
- (Optional) CustomMobs through a custom module (for Quests 3.2.7 and above)
- (Optional) CustomMobs through a custom module (for Quests 3.2.6 and below)
- (Optional) Magic through a custom module